Friday, June 27, 2008

MORE PICTURES;;the wonderful kids

my little princes;; YAHAYA and ALIWU
my boys;; YAO, NURU and STEPHEN
the boys messing around, wrestling
the coolestcool RICHARD, KOJO and MORGAN
me, ABU hugging me, and some local boys. aren't
they cute.!?

CUTE LITTLE BOYS FROM AROUND NIMA
FEDAWUS listening to 2face, a famous African artist
adorable JAMILA acting silly with mine and Karen's
sunglasses.

i just love love love these kids as you know. i had
a relapse fever but i just couldn't miss out on NIMA
because that's the one place here where i forget
about everything and all my energy is in the kids
as well as my happiness. as soon as we reached the
school, i started to feel better and by the time class
was over, my fever went way down.

4 comments:

Don Anderson said...

greetings naomi. your pictures are terrific. keep them coming. the kids seem to enjoying the presence of the Americans. i love your descriptions and images of them.

Unknown said...

Hi Ube,

I love the cool picture of Richard,Kojo and Morgan. I love the wooden bench, their seating on very rustic and old looking. Can you bring that home...hahaha.

love,

mommy

Janet Reynolds said...

Thanks so very much for all the pictures you are all putting up on the blog. They are fantastic and so fun to look at. Love reading your blogs - all of you. Everyone seems to be gaining so much and am happy you have had this wonderful opportunity to share and experience this.

Keep up the good work. Give Jamie a hug from her mom.

Janet

Don Anderson said...

wonderful pictures. keep them coming.