Monday, June 30, 2008

At the Beach

We spend the day at the beach with the kids and it was so much fun, except for the part when they threw me in the water and I was soaking wet. I got them back at the end but I did end up with a few scratches and cuts. The beach was really dirty and was filled with garbage, but just the thought of the kids having fun, getting all wet, and making the best out of it made it all better for me to forget about the garbage. I know Abu had fun at the beach because at the end of the day, he came out of the water wet, sand in every pocket, and he had the biggest smile on his face. But I am never going to pick up Abu again because everytime I do, more and more kids jump on me and it turns out to be a work out. It's so much fun and I can't wait to do my second lesson plan today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marcio,

Be glad you're young and have so much energy to spend with those kids.

take care,

Kathy (Bethany and Naomi's mom)

siamack said...

Hi Marcio:

I'm about to go on vacation, so I won't be able to read your posts, which I have enjoyed a lot, until I'm back. Meanwhile this sure sounds like a fun day at the beach :-)