Thursday, June 26, 2008

IM BAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back
Hi readers. I'm back and feeling better than ever except for one little part of my day. Today was like one of the best days of my life. The ladies went to the beach and we enjoyed ourselves. The temperature was just right, and I met me a new friend. He's a little younger than my prince charming. After the beach we headed towards Nima . This is where my day began to get really exciting.
Before entering into Nima I got some very disturbing news, which made me cried. I wasn't for sure if I was going to be able to present my lesson today, because of how I was feeling. Once I walked through the drive way I seen Yaya smile at me. At that moment all of the hurt I was felling in the inside disappeared. His smile gave me the energy to teach my lesson. The first part of class I taught the children the ABC's in American Sign Language. They where so excited to learn ALS. They helped each other with the signs, and they gave me no problems. The second part of class I told them when were out taking picture they are not allowed to look through the view finder. It was fun to see them use their creative side . My prince charming is Kojo. for Siamack LOL HERES MY REAL PRINCE CHARMING
THE MAN WHO MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE

5 comments:

Tibora Bea said...

Jontonnette!!!!!
You are such a strong and beautiful woman! You deserve this experience to be everything you wanted it to be! Don't let others selfishness effect you! Actually, that goes for everyone on the trip! Rock on girl!
love tibora

siamack said...

I pray what made you cry gets resolved soon. You are a strong and powerful young lady, and I know that you know, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Don Anderson said...

Rock on Jontonnette! Sounds as if you taught a wonderful class.
cheers,
don anderson

Unknown said...

Jontonnette...
I am so glad to hear that your lesson went well and that you decided to teach them ASL. I also look forward to reading everyone's blogs. It sounds like all of you are learning so much over there both culturally and emotionally. Giving back to people, especially children, works wonders on your soul. You are very lucky to be involved with such a great opportunity like this one. Live each day in Ghana to its fullness!

Fondly,
Heather

5h4d0w said...

Erik looks like he's gettin' ready to busta move :D

-Orlando