Thursday, June 26, 2008

GOD'S BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS;;the kids

L-R: AJARA;;my heart, JAMILA;;my favorite
and MINA;;little miss attitude.

U-D: ABU and YAHAYA;; two of my prince-charmings

RIGHT: YAO;;my ultimate favorite

me and AJARA;;my heart. i love her so much.
YAHAYA;;one of my little princes
L-R: marcio, ABU and ALIWU;;two of three
princes. i love them.! they light up my day.!?

JAMILA;;ajara's junior (younger) sister.
AMDIA;;one of my princesses. isn't she BEAUTIFUL.!?

these are only some of the students. i love them with an ultimate passion. i cried today when i started thinking about the day we'd have to leave them. that's going to be a hard day. i've just met these kids and we've already touched each others lives--a beautiful feeling. not only have they extended their love and warmth to us, so have their families. i forget about everything when i'm with the kids, it's crazy. i was running a fever yesterday and when i reached NIMA and met up with the kids, i felt better for those few hours. i'll just briefly tell you a little bit about some of them to give you an idea of who they are. AJARA--words cannot describe my love for her. the first day we met up with the students, she approached me and ask me if i was Chinese because of my eyes. i laughed and laughed and told her i wasn't. we introduced ourselves and suddenly she rushed in and gave me a BIG hug. after that, i could never stop smiling and she was with me all the time. YAHAYA--what a cute, sweet, heart-warming child.every time i'd glance at him, he'd give me this smile that reached from ear to ear and he just brightens up the room. ABU and ALIWU--they're always together so i have to talk about them both. my little PRINCES.! they never used to hug people but when i come, they rush in and give me a GIGANTOID hug. we always say to each other "kenerekyao" which means you're cute or handsome or beautiful. every time i say it, they give off this contagious laugh and it just keeps you smiling. I JUST LOVE THESE KIDS--i can't say that enough. i hope you feel a taste of what i and everyone else feels when you see their pictures and read this.

No comments: