Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kids in Nima


The Kids in Nima are so cool and funny! My favorite is Abu, he is a 9yrs old and he is great. I gave him my lead pencil and he started to wrrite everywhere in my notebook! The other kids are great too. They all have a special talent and they are all cute. They always want us to take there picture. I already taught my class about self-portiats, and I had a team which I was to take care of, and everytime I tok a picture of something, they did the exact same thing. Here is some picture of some kids and me in class, but they aren't student, they just wanted their picture taken.


4 comments:

Don Anderson said...

Hey Marcio, you are looking good my man. Nice to know you are enjoying the food. Keep those blogs coming our way.

Janet Reynolds said...

Am so enjoying all your posts. Loved the photo of you with the kids. It is so fun to read about your experiences there.

Continue to enjoy, teach and learn it all.

Jamie's MOM - Janet

siamack said...

I love this picture and am glad your lesson went well. Obviously your students think a lot of you - “imitation is the best form of flattery!”

Unknown said...

Marcio (or should I say Marico)...
Love the pic! I am blown away with its beauty! I had tears come to my eyes because you can really see the love and happiness both you and the Ghana students are experiencing. Keep up the great work!

Fondly,
Heather