Monday, June 23, 2008

HEY

Hello everyone, yesterday was jamie brithday and I have to say the was the best brithday party I have ever been to. It was so much fun, I havent had fun like that in a really long time. Inaddition to Jamie's brithday party, we had our first photo class, which was lead by Naiom Castro and she did a great job. There where a lot noise but she held her ground. being with the kids has been amazing, they are so beautiful. They listened to what we have to say and they welcomed us in with open arms. we also went to a football game. I had a chance to sit by my prince charming, besides that ghana won the game , and the crowd went crazy. I dont have too much to say right now. Im not feeling to well but when I get better I will enlighten you on the trip and my thoughts. remember when we get feed back it makes us want to right more. It feels good to know that someone is out there listeining to what you have to say
xoxo STAR

4 comments:

5h4d0w said...

I am reading every post you write. I am enjoying all of the blog entries so very much. Keep writing, we're all listening...

-Orlando (Beth and Naomi's dad)

Unknown said...

Keep blogging my husband and i look forward to everybody's entry. Star i hope your felling better. Thanks for supporting Naomi's class.

love,
Kathy (Bethany and Naomi's mom)

siamack said...

I’m the last person to figure these things out! Jon ‘Tonnette are you STAR? And is your prince charming Erik?!! Gooooo Ghana

Janet Reynolds said...

Just want to say thank you for giving Jamie such a great birthday. I LOVE reading ALL of your posts - it certainly seems to be a fantastic experience and learning so much.

ENJOY --

Jamie's MOM!!!