Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MY DEAR AJARA;;i won't forget her

dear naomi,

i hope by the grace of God you are fine. I'm using this opputunity to thank you for all what you done for me. i appreciate it. as you are going back to U.S.A, i will miss you very much. as you left yesterday i was so sad and started to cry. please come back as soon as possible. i will be very have (happy) to see you again soon. LOVE VERY MUCH. that's all what i have for you.

yours friendly
ajara
this is the letter ajara wrote and gave to me yesterday--reading it filled me with tears and i just hugged her forever. ajara really is my ultimate favorite out of the group and i'll miss her. i wish i could tell you about her and how i feel to give you an idea of who she is but i don't think it's possible. i'm really sad this is my last day and probably my last post in Ghana.
even the neighborhood kids came to see us at St. Kizitos yesterday and it just made me so happy. we also went to art centre yesterday and got to see Felix, Michael, Bizmark, Abraham, and David and their Auntie for the last time--i was happy and sad at the same time. they've been so kind to us the few times we went and i won't forget them. we also went to Osu and i got to see Bizmark, raegan, Oliver, Nyarko and the other vendors--haha, they were so irritating at first but i'll even miss them.
I LOVE GHANA AND I HOPE TO COME BACK AGAIN BUT I'M READY TO COME HOME TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

No comments: