Monday, July 7, 2008

2 MORE DAYS LEFT

Hello everybody , I know I haven't been on here along time, and I'm sorry. we have to come to the Internet cafe in the morning and Iam not a morning person. I ant believe we only have to more days here. I'm not ready to go home . My mentor left yesterday and i miss her so much. it seem like my things are all over the place. our group feels incomplete. Imiss you so much Vivo. I miss you regulating on me . lol . back to the trip Im SO not ready to leave but I also feel like I have learned a lot while. think Ihave become a different person on the inside and out. I can definitely see myself coming back here and visiting the kids. I have so much love for the kids I don't know how I'm going to leave them. I never felt so passionate about anyone or anything besides my family. Its like I built a new family here with in a matter of three weeks . HERE a picture of my yahaya

2 comments:

5h4d0w said...

Dear Star,

I hope your passion and inner fire continues to burn for life.

-Orlando

Janet Reynolds said...

I have so enjoyed reading ALL your blogs and especially love the pictures. Am glad you were able to get to Cape Coast, Hans Boatel, Kakum, Elmira as well as the time you have had in Accra with the kids. You all have amazed me with your writing and photos. I will look forward to reading your after home blogs as well.

Safe journey to you all.

Jamie's Mom - please give her a hug for me as you leave Ghana! It truly is a special place.