Saturday, July 12, 2008

back at home

I'm back in San Francisco, and it feels very diff rent. I wish I had a little more time in Ghana. I miss every one so much. I cant wait until I'm able to go back. Its only been three days since Ive been back , and its already drama. I try to appreciate things more. I find that I don't get as mad as I use to over little things. me and my mother just got into a argument but instead of me trying to prove my point I just shut up, and let her go off. I don't feel the need to try to prove myself to anyone anymore. It take to much energy, and time. I'm miss Ghana sooooooooooooo much.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Star,

Lord willing I'm sure you will have another chance to go back to Ghana. I'm so proud of you for trying not to let little things get you mad. Keep doing positive things in life.

-Kathy (Naomi and Bethany's mom)

Bethany said...

girl i FEEL YOU! i miss you jontonette!!! i don't have you as my roomie no more!!!

Unknown said...

Don't let the drama at home get to you. Your strength and humor helped us all get through a lot of stuff in Ghana. Remember that now, because in just a short while you are about to begin a whole new life adventure. Take what you learned in Africa and translate it here at home.

naomiiesha said...

JONTONETTE.!
GIRL I MISS YOU SO MUCH.! I MISS SEEIN EVERYONE EVERYDAY AND OUR LITTLE DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY. GIRL TELL ME ABOUT IT--I RECEIVED SOME BAD NEWS WHEN I GOT HOME AND IT DIDN'T BOTHER ME.! I THINK IT'S CUZ WE'VE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED LIFE CHANGING THINGS SO WE THINK DIFFERENTLY NOW. HANG IN THERE GIRL AND YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE. :)

P.S. CHECK YOUR EMAIL CUZ THE STUDENTS MAY BE TRYNA EMAIL YOU.