Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY FOURT OF JULY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

Vivian!

I miss home! I hope you all had a good time on the 4th! And JEFF---HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAVE FUN! BE SAFE! SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK! LOVE YOU!!!



Man today was Vivian's last day...I'm pretty sure she's feeling it right now. We played a game last night called "Most likely to...(and you fill in the blanks)". Someone pulled out of the bag and read, "Most likely to cry when we leave Ghana." That would be the girls! I wonder what Vivian is doing on the plane...yeah...probably crying...I don't blame her. We've all shared a moment together that none of us will ever forget. The past two weeks have honestly been the worst of times and the best of times. What I'll miss most about Vivian is her sense of humor and her outgoing spirit. She has this vibe that brings life to the table. Her smile illuminates the room---it's priceless. When I had some technical difficulties, Vivian was there to handle the problem. On a hot day, she bought the ice cream---and most importantly, she knew how to talk down the $$$ when the street vendors were trying to get over. I'm glad Vivian embarked on this exciting and unforgettable journey with all of us. She will always have a place in my heart.



And Vivian, if you're reading this---thank you so much for the letter! It was like getting breakfast in bed! haha. I love it! Jontonette told me you creeped in while I was still sleeping and slipped the note on my side table. You have such a BIG heart. Thank you for everything.




1 comment:

5h4d0w said...

Thanks Vivian for the sacrifice of your time for this great project. Thanks for showing them how to deal with the street vendors. Bethany, I hope you'll go out and put some of her tactics to work. :D

We had an ok 4th. I grilled some kosher hotdogs, teriyaki chicken and a steak or two... ok more like 6 fat steaks. :D :D :D

We're ready for you two to come home. Pretty quiet around here. It's kind of unsettling.

Uber, pakiusap sulatin mo ang iyong blog.
Love you guys!
-Daddy