Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MY LAST DAY

Today is the day I have to say goodbye to the kids . I am not feeling so well right now. I don't know how I'm going to say good bye to them, this is going to be so hard for me. I love these kids more than the word love it self. They have taught me alot while I was here. They have taught me what really matters in life. They really opened my eyes up to life it self. Africa is like a different world than America. They value what people should value in life . They dont walk around mad at the world because they live in poverty. They have so much freedom here. I feel like I'm the one who has been missing out on life and real happiness. I live in a world where only material things can make you happy but here you consider rich by the size of your family and how many friendships you have. Im going to miss my Real Home. I LOVE GHANA!!!!!!!

No comments: